|Ronnie Meldrum, CLTC|
We received a letter this week from Ronnie Meldrum, CLTC, owner of Meldrum Insurance, an agency that specializes in Medicare and Long Term Care Financial Services. Se is offering to give a free educational presentation about Planning for long term care. Her agency has been helping Seniors qualify for Medicaid Long-Term Care for over 10 years. You can learn more about her services at: https://www.planning4ltc.com/
- Go over the most common myths of who will pay for their long-term care (Medicare, VA or Medicaid)
- Whether or not you need to be impoverished to qualify for Medicaid LTC.
- What could happen if you put your home in your child's name or a trust.
- How much money can you give away?
- What legal documents are important when applying for Medicaid LTC.
- How much money can I have and still qualify for Medicaid LTC?
- The Estate Recovery Act and who will get their home "taken away".
- In addition to the presentation, the speaker will conduct a 10-minute Q&A after the presentation.
Free Long Term Care Webinar: https://www.planning4ltc.com/webinar_instant_access.php